Are you busy searching the internet for questions like “What could be better for your hair and scalp? Which is the best hair oil for regular use? Or is onion oil good for hair?”, well you are not alone. India has a hot and humid climate, and increased humidity levels in the rainy and summer season often court issues like frequent and excessive hair fall.
lesser related issues like premature graying and frizzy hair. Haircare experts thus warn that opting for chemically enriched hair care products may also lead to permanently damaged hair. If you use hair styling products and coloring dyes, you could experience worse results.
Is onion oil good for hair?
Yes, our hair care experts believe that it is so. So, if you are wondering, “is onion oil good for hair,” they suggest that you consider its amazing and long-term hair care benefits. You may get even better results with its proper and judicious usage.
Here are the benefits of using a toxin-free and natural onion hair oil:
- Prevents frequent and excessive hair fall
- Prevents premature graying
- Makes hair stronger and shinier
- Improves thickness and volume
- Prevents frizz and reduces tangles
- Treats dry, dull, and damaged hair
- Unblocks hair follicles
- Accelerates hair growth
This hair oil is a wonder drug for so many persistent hair care issues that we face on a daily basis. The key is to opt for a safe and gentle onion hair oil that offers the Goodness of Nature in its purest form. It is also important to avoid any chemically-enriched, bad-quality hair care product.
Which is the best onion hair oil in India?
We recommend you opt for Mamaearth’s Onion Hair Oil. It offers all the above hair care benefits with regular use and comes enriched with the following safe and natural ingredients:
- Onion Seed Oil: Increases blood circulation and prevents frequent hair loss
- Almond Oil: It strengthens hair roots and treats dry or damaged hair
- Bhringraj Oil: Helps improve blood circulation and deeply conditions the hair roots
- Redensyl: As the best option for hair transplant, it boosts hair density and strength
- Castor Oil: It provides vitamins and proteins that lock in moisture on the scalp
- Amla Oil: it prevents premature graying and improves the health of the hair roots
Still undecided on “is onion oil good for hair?”
No problem, there is more to come. Our haircare experts suggest that you use it in close tandem with a safe and natural hair shampoo, preferably one that contains onions as its main component. It is because onions are rich in sulfur and potassium, and these ingredients can help you have better hair growth and be free from frizz throughout the period of use.
This Mamaearth Onion Shampoo may also be used with the same brand’s hair conditioner (as a combo) to get the best results. The duo comprises the following ingredients to offer you benefits like improved hair growth, dryness-free scalp, and stronger hairs.
- Onion Seed Oil: It increases blood circulation and improves hair growth
- Keratin: It improves essential moisture content to the hair roots along with 18 amino acids
- Redensyl: It improves hair thickness, volume, and strength
- Vitamin E: It also provides moisturization to stop hair fall and thus reverses hair damage
You may check the Mamaearth Onion Hair Shampoo price online. It is economical and pocket-friendly and is available in different sizes. We recommend you opt for it with a shampoo and conditioner duo for the best deal.