Whether you want to include social proof to your content, gather trust of the prospects, or just expand the reach of your website-embedding content from Instagram can bring a whole lot of benefit to your business.
Instagram is one of the most liked social media platforms with over 1.074B monthly active users, thanks to the aesthetically pleasing visuals uploaded on the platform. Further, it is also a hub of user-generated content, and people use it to discover products, find their inspiration and also buy products.
By embedding content from Instagram on their website, brands can attract, engage and create an impact on the minds of visitors potentially. But before getting into how you can embed content from Instagram to your website, let us look at some of its benefits:
- Channelize Instagram traffic on your website.
- Boosts the appeal of your website by making it vibrant and moving.
- Makes your website more credible and encourages the potential customers to check your brand and products out.
- Brands can build awareness easily by leveraging users’ content generated on Instagram while also working up their loyalty.
- An Instagram feed embedded on your website can seamlessly grab the attention of your visitors and keep them hooked to everything that your users have to say about you. Thus, improving your website’s dwell time.
- Boosts lead generation and conversions significantly. As the content generated on Instagram massively influences the purchase decision of the potential users.
But, this is just the tip of the iceberg! To know how you can embed an Instagram feed on a website, keep reading until it is a wrap!
To be able to successfully embed content from Instagram to your website, in the following two ways:
● Leveraging a social media aggregator
Taggbox Widget is a result-driven social media aggregator tool and UGC platform that fetches content from more than 15 social media platforms and curates it into a unified presentation. The content is pulled in with the help of hashtags, mentions, and tags from amongst other source options.
Post aggregation, you can moderate the content and make it relevant to your brand’s requirements and values. Now, you can customize this feed by leveraging from amongst the 11+ high-end themes available to align it with the brand’s aesthetics.
The best part about the tool is the real-time updates available and the robust analytics feature given to the users. The brands do not have to dig into updating the feeds manually and the chances of missing out on any user’s content are eliminated.
Tagembed is yet another robust aggregation tool that can help you in effortlessly collecting all the content generated on the platform, moderating and customizing the aggregated feed to make it relevant and responsive.
Additionally, the tool also provides robust analytics and real-time update features that helps you never miss out on any content posted by users.
Instagram also allows its users to embed their preferred posts on their website, which involves absolutely no cost. However, as a part of its disadvantage, you can only embed one post at a time, unlike other social media aggregator tools that enable you to embed an entire visual gallery to your website.
So, if you want to embed Instagram post on your website, then simply follow these steps:
- Open Instagram on the browser
- Open the post that you want to embed on your website
- Now, click on the three dots at the top right corner of the post
- Click on the embed button and a code will be generated
- Next, copy and paste this generated code in the backend of the webpage where you want to display your Instagram feed
That is all. You will have your posts embedded on your webpages. But, the catch here is, it doesn’t provide functionalities like customizations, content filtration,analytics, live updates, etc.
Every brand has its reason for embedding Instagram feeds on websites, but the benefits derived are usually unparalleled for all. As it makes the website more visible, increases the number of followers on Instagram, improves users’ presumption about your brand, keeps them engaged and improves lead generation.